The Harkey Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Where Have I Been All This Time?

Bold indicates the states I've been to, underline indicates the states I've lived in and italics indicate the state I'm in now...

Alabama / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Florida / Georgia / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maryland / Michigan / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / New Mexico / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Pennsylvania / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Virginia / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C (Only 14 more states to go - I didn't include them because for some reason my font makes it hard to distinguish between bold and regular text)

The countries:

United States / Canada / Mexico / Peru (Wow, I have a lot of countries left...)

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home