The Harkey Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's about time

I finally found some time to take some photographs this weekend! Friday I ventured off to explore around Fayetteville and take some pictures. I went to a couple of cemetaries, then the square and finally ended up on Dickson Street. Here are a couple of shots I took around Dickson...





On Saturday, we (the family) drove up to Bella Vista to hike on the Tanyard Creek trail. This is a nice little 2 mile trail right in the middle of Bella Vista. We discovered it in the book Arkansas Dayhikes for Kids & Families by Pam, Tim and Amber Ernst. The girls enjoyed exploring, throwing rocks in the water and just generally running wild. It wasn't really the best conditions for shooting pictures - everything was gray and the light was really hazy. However, here is a picture of a nice little cascade on Tanyard Creek...



Tonight before The Grove, I shot a few candle pictures. Here's a nice little collection on the bar...



It was nice to finally be able to shoot and edit some pictures. I feel like I'm actually getting to enjoy my camera now. Let me know what you think of the pictures...

4 Comments:

  • Those are some pretty nice shots. I'd love to go out and shot with you someday. I really like the staircase... alot.

    Great Work *High-Five*

    Brian

    By Blogger Brian Hirschy, at 10:10 AM  

  • Thanks. I changed the name of the staircase picture... check it out.

    By Blogger Brett, at 10:24 AM  

  • Brett -

    I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am, but my name is Christy Eads and i sang with you and some other guys a long long time ago at Dayspring in Oklahoma. I was cataloging some of the endless amounts of music i've accumulated and ran across your name. It's a miracle what comes up when you google someone. Anyhow, your pictures are great! I hope everything is going well for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 PM  

  • Prrreetty! Lovley pix!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home