The Harkey Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pocket Cowboys



Tonight was our bi-weekly poker night at my house. I actually never had this hand (the best I had was QQ - on the very first hand of the game). Just thought I'd take a quick shot to show.

It was a beautiful day today outside - sunny, 70's. And I spent practically the entire day inside. We had meetings ALL DAY at the office, then I headed for home for dinner with the family. After dinner I played with the girls, then we put them to bed a little early because they are both not feeling well and were ready to sleep. After that, clean up the house for the boys to come over and play Texas Hold 'Em.

There were 9 of us playing tonight, so that meant we were a little squeezed around the table for a while until a few people got knocked out. I played fairly well at the beginning of the game, but then I never got any good cards and eventually went out 4th. It doesn't really matter, I have fun win or lose just because we all get to hang out. After the game, Dasun & Zach hung around and we chatted for over an hour. It was good just to hang out and talk. Now to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home