The Harkey Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Rain and Lo Mein

This morning we drove to Lowell to hang out with our long-time friends, Murray and Megan Williams (and our girls played with their 2 children, Mary Hadley and Wyatt). We had a little brunch, then sat around talking and looking at recent pictures while the kids played. It had been too long since we had spent time with them and it was good to catch up.

There was a slow, lazy rain all day long, so when we got home we all took naps. Nothing like a rainy-day nap. I only planned on sleeping for about an hour at the most, but somehow I turned my little alarm on my phone off and slept for two hours. Oh well.

Elise made some tasty Lo Mein with chicken for dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but the kids just weren't in the mood to eat. They (Maitlyn especially) love oriental noodles, so we thought it would be a big hit. You just never know with kids - they might love it on March the 11th.

3 more days until my camera arrives...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home