The Harkey Blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Snow

I'm working late tonight... trying to get some work out of the way so that I can play with the girls in the snow tomorrow morning. It's snowing right now and just starting to stick to the ground. They say we could get 3-5 inches, which means this may be our best opportunity to go sledding all winter. I love the snow - it brings out the kid in me.

I played poker with the guys tonight and won. That makes 2 wins for me. I'm awake enough to work because of the adrenaline rush that comes with winning a Texas Hold 'Em game.

The Men's Retreat was really good this weekend. Maybe I'll post more about it later. For now, I need to get back to work.

7 Comments:

  • Okay - I got to admit it...that's cool. Not the snow but the comment snap down since you've been gone thing.

    On a personal note - would love to hook up with you at some point and swap war stories!

    I'm the student pastor at Grace in LR. will holler at you later.

    By Blogger Grant, at 3:46 PM  

  • Yeah, I'd love to grab lunch or breakfast with you some time, Grant. If for nothing else than to tell you to stop harassing the people in my Community Group (Virginia)... ;)

    By Blogger Brett, at 3:48 PM  

  • Holy crap, that comment notification thing is sweet!

    Great...another thing I need to add to keep up with the Jones'.

    By Blogger John Nelson, at 4:21 PM  

  • thanks for sticking up for me, Brett!

    By Blogger Virginia, at 9:36 PM  

  • she started it!

    By Blogger Grant, at 11:35 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Grant, at 12:01 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Grant, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home