The Harkey Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Well that was pitiful

It has been too long since I have posted. Unfortunately I have to post after a pitiful National Championship game. All of the commentators expected this to be the most exciting National Championship game in recent history. The teams seemed to be very evenly matched.

Unfortunately, OU just stank. After a turnover on a punt, it was like a switch got flipped and we became an awful team. We just didn't look like ourselves. I will always love and support the Sooners (I watched the entire game), but that was one of the worst games they have played in the history of OU football.

By the way, do me a favor. If you love me, you won't rub it in. I know how bad we played. Frankly, it was embarrassing. I know how well USC played. If we had lost a close game, you could rub it in all you want. In this case, losing 55-19 is suffering enough.

Congratulations on a great game USC. Cheer up, OU. You'll get another chance. Hopefully sooner (no pun intended) rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home