The Harkey Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Video iPod
















Apple announced today that they are finally releasing an iPod that plays video. That means you can now put your own videos on it, play music videos and download current TV shows the day after they air.

Now the next step seems like movies. Can you imagine flying across the country or the world with movies, music and pictures in your iPod?

Makes my 40G 3rd generation iPod look like a dinosaur... I should just relax and be thankful for what I have.

5 Comments:

  • me like.... But first i have to get a bike again.... geez

    By Blogger Brian Hirschy, at 3:41 AM  

  • Yeah, the new iPod is pretty darn sexy.

    By Blogger John Nelson, at 8:07 AM  

  • ...but it only has a 2 1/2" screen. Geez!

    By Blogger Shelli, at 1:30 PM  

  • Yeah, but you can plug it into your TV and play videos.

    And besides, when's the last time you carried around 150 hours worth of video IN YOUR POCKET?!?

    By Blogger Brett, at 1:45 PM  

  • I tried to pause your IPOD at Connections the other night...must have taken me like 7 tries before I realized you still have the old "extra buttons" version. Someday you can store that IPOD with any remaining CD's, cassettes, or vinyl you may still have in your personal audio museum.

    By Blogger Dr. A, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home