The Harkey Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2005

13 years

As of Monday, we have officially logged 13 years of marriage. What a precious gift from God! I am so grateful that God brought Brett into my life, and that God has been with us and sustained us through everything. I am even more grateful that God has blessed us with an alive, thriving relationship. We're not just going through the motions or living in the same house, we are working as a team (most of the time), sharpening each other and just enjoying each other. It sure is nice being married to someone I enjoy spending time with.

Brett, I love you. Thanks for being a great husband and leader of our family. I look forward to every future moment that God gives us together.

2 Comments:

  • It has been an amazing 13 years! I love you more and more each day, Elise. I am grateful to God for you.

    I love you!

    By Blogger Brett, at 1:04 AM  

  • Awwww . . . (sorry, i had to!)

    CONGRATS!

    By Blogger shauna, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home