The Harkey Blog

Friday, August 03, 2007

Nothing Exciting

After waiting so long to post, the pressure is on for me to say something really exciting. But sorry, I can't come up with anything.

During the past few weeks, we've said farewell to some good friends (with more farewells to come, I'm afraid).

Also, we went to a reunion of college friends from our campus ministry. On the surface, it didn't seem that anyone had really changed much, but perhaps we just didn't get much below the surface. One of my friends shared briefly about surviving brain cancer. That was pretty cool!

I did wonder if people thought that we had changed. Did they get below the surface with us? I don't think so.

Let's see, what else can I say. . .we're starting school on Monday. Perhaps soon there will be amusing anecdotes of the Harkey homeschool to share with the blogging world. Let's hope so.

2 Comments:

  • Hey welcome back!!! Been thinking about you guys. Hope all is well.

    By Blogger Andrew Steger, at 10:29 AM  

  • I don't care what anyone says, that 8 months was worth it for some Harkey blogging goodness! Yea Harkeys!

    By Blogger Stu, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home