The Harkey Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Reading List

As Brett can probably tell you, I have been reading like crazy lately. I have always enjoyed reading, but in recent years I always felt too busy to read. Well, now I have a newborn to feed, and reading is the perfect thing to do while feeding a little one. Here are a few of the titles I have been perusing:

The Memoirs of a Geisha (I can't put it down.)

The Well-Trained Mind

Knowing God

Managers of Their Homes

Honey for a Child's Heart

Living the Simple Life

In Praise of Slowness

Weight Loss that Lasts

The Total Money Makeover

By The Shores of Silver Lake

1 Comments:

  • memoirs of a geisha is an awesome book..i cried at the end. i hope you didn't see the movie yet ...b/c the book is totally better!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home