The Harkey Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Details

Well, Andrew and I went to see Napoleon Dynamite again tonight after Community Group. I had heard that it was the last night for it to play, so we went to see it (it actually is playing for one more week).

I love movies like ND because you always see little funny details the second, third and fourth times around. Like tonight, I noticed a funny little detail in the bike jump scene. After Pedro's jump, the camera zooms in on Napoleon's face and he has this big long spiderweb hanging off of his hair. Lucky...

I'll definitely be purchasing the DVD when it comes out. I made the comment to Andrew that Jared Hess (director) may be the next Wes Anderson (Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums). Only time will tell. I read that he is working on his next film.

1 Comments:

  • I can't remember who told me - maybe it was you... I'm not complaining about seeing it again.

    Rule #1: Always respect Rex.

    By Blogger Brett, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home